J1000 releases BTQ2 equalizer plugin + CH4D chorus updated to v1.1
J1000 has announced the release of BTQ2, a free bass/treble equalizer effect plug-in for Windows.
BTQ2 is simple equalizer that twists bass and treble using two interlocked pairs of shelf and peak filters. Some famous studio equalizers use this method to achieve deep bass and sparkling treble while simultaneously reducing muddiness and harshness. Main advantage of BTQ2 is that it allows you to get desired results quickly.
- Independent bass and treble equalization modules.
- Each module consists of interlocked pair of shelf and peak filters.
- Filter slope is adjusted with span control instead of standard Q factors.
- 32-bit internal precision with zero latency and low CPU consumption.
- No introduced harmonic or dynamic distortion, no hidden signal processing.
The CH4D chorus plug-in was updated to version 1.1.
Changes in CH4D v1.1
- Improved sound quality of modulated signal.
- Broader delay time range, now from 3 to 15 ms.
- Different dry/wet knob reaction with more noticeable effect at start and end positions.
- New correlation meter.
Both plug-ins are available to download for Windows (VST).
More information: J1000