JDK Audio introduces R22 Compressor
JDK Audio has introduced the R22 Compressor, a dual channel compressor featuring two channels of API’s patented award winning compressor circuit in a rack mount unit with internal power supply.
JDK Audio, the new brand developed and engineered by legendary analog innovator API, announces the fourth product in its line of robust signal processing equipment.
The R22 is a two-channel, rack-mount compressor with linkable stereo operation that uses true RMS power summing, a patented Thrust circuit for chest-hitting low-end, and easy to use, refreshingly musical control of all parameters.
JDK Audio will formally introduce the R22 compressor at the 2010 Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim, California at API Booth #6411. Visitors will have the opportunity to listen to multitrack material through the new R22 and other JDK gear at the JDK listening station.
R22 Compressor features
- Patented THRUST circuit.
- Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Make-up Gain controls.
- Switchable metering of output level and gain reduction.
- Above threshold LED indication.
- Switchable Hard or Soft Knee compression.
- Linkable for stereo operation with true RMS power summing.
The R22 Compressor has an MSRP of $1,195 USD.