Jeff Larson updates Mobius to v1.3.2
Jeff Larson has released version 1.3.2 of Mobius, a program for the real-time creation and manipulation of audio loops.
It has functionality based on the venerable Echoplex Digital Pro with Loop IV software. It is not a complete emulation, but it does implement many of the Loop IV features, as well as a number of useful new features. Mobius is essentially 8 synchronized stereo EDP’s with the ability to copy loops and timing between them. Extensive MIDI and computer keyboard control is available. Audio content may be saved to and loaded from files.
Changes in Mobius v1.3.2
- Syncs the Windows and Mac versions, bringing all the new features developed during the Mac beta period over to Windows. VST and AU plug-ins are now included in the Mac release.
- MidiOut script function for sending MIDI from scripts.
- MuteSyncMode parameter to control how MIDI start, stop, and clocks are sent during mute or pause mode.
- Ability to select a script directory with all scripts within the directory loaded automatically.
- Tracks may now have names rather than numbers, this is set in the Track Setup.
- The duration of messages may be set in the Global Parameters dialog, setting this to zero or negative means that messages will persist until they are changed or a Global Reset happens.
Mobius is available as freeware for Windows and Mac.
Visit the Mobius website for more information.