Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Jeremy Evers updates Atlantis to v0.9l
Jeremy Evers has released version 0.9l of Atlantis, a freeware synthesizer VSTi and filter delay plug-in.
Changes in Atlantis v0.9l
- Waveform windows don’t scroll. This makes it much easier to see what is going on.
- Moved the shaper so it is not sandwiched between two filters.
- Made the routing diagrams show how f3 feeds back into the delay.
- Made the envelope rulers look better.
- Added current position needles to the LFOs and envelopes.
- Made everything look a bit nicer.
- Optimized the whole thing so that it updates the graphics much faster.
Atlantis is available as freeware for Windows PC (VST).
Visit Jeremy Evers for more information.