Jeremy Evers has released version 0.9m of Atlantis, a freeware synthesizer VSTi and filter delay plug-in.
Changes in Atlantis beta v0.9m
- Fixed repeatverb limiter distortion.
- Added phase offset slider, works great with saw lfo.
- Updated file format, waveforms now store path.
- Made UI skinnable and improved every module.
- Updated button mouse controls:
- Power: left click entire area.
- Context menu: right click.
- Selection: right drag or mousewheel.
- Wave window phase: left drag.
- Extened delay length 4x.
- Rescaled global volume.
- FXP & FXB support.
- Single preset files (ass, asf).
- Improved stability on startup (constructor race conditions and buffers).
- Better anti-denormal code for phaser, filters, octaver, chorus and flanger..
- New FM preset waveforms with less harmonic content.
- Preset browsing.
- Mousewheel support for sliders, selection buttons and delay input.
- Help link button.
- A way to name programs: left click for a dialog with patch name and comments.
- Added author and category fields to programs.
Atlantis is available as freeware for Windows PC. Donations are much appreciated.
Visit Jeremy Evers for more information.