Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Jeroen Breebaart releases Auditor Pro v1.0.4 and updates Barricade Pro to v1.0.2
Auditor Pro is a zero-latency professional metering plugin that features the following properties to be measured:
- Amplitude of left and right signals (with clip indication).
- Amplitude of mid and side signals (with clip indication).
- Peak amplitude of left and right signals.
- Peak amplitude of mid and side signals.
- RMS of left and right signals.
- RMS of mid and side signals.
- Realtime spectrum.
- Realtime correlation (or stereo phase).
- Inter-sample peak (ISP) analysis.
- RMS using ‘true’ RMS or AES17 specification.
The output scales can be adjusted according to conventional scales (with 0 dB corresponding to full scale), as well as K12, K14 and K20 scales. The plugin supports processing of mono and stereo 64 bits audio data with sample rates of up to 192 kHz.
Auditor Pro for Windows PC is now available for purchase and costs only 5 EUR.
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information and links to download demo versions of Auditor Pro and Barricade Pro.