Jeroen Breebaart has released a beta of Barricade Pro, a multi-factor limiter VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Barricade Pro builds upon the acclaimed (free) Barricade limiter plugin. It extends the freeware version with new functionality, and full control of all its parameters.
Barricade Pro features
- Barricade Pro operates in four domains simultaneously:
- Waveform limiting
- Envelope limiting
- Loudness limiting
- Correlation limiting
- Each section for waveform, envelope, loudness and correlation limiting is fully customazible in terms of attack, release, threshold, and alike.
- Professional signal level meters according to the Katz metering system.
- Metering includes digital peak, peak hold, RMS and correlation levels.
- Meters can be switched between K12, K14 and K20 scales.
- Supports processing of 64 bits audio data.
The beta version of Barricade Pro will expire in June 2008.
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information and a link to download Barricade Pro beta.