Jiggery-Pokery releases Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster
Jiggery-Pokery has released Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster, a versatile, classic multi-sampled electric guitar for Reason.
Whether it’s hard-punking power chords for the Friday night rockers, or laidback blues on a rainy Monday afternoon, the Telecaster has the tone for you.
Rhythm or Lead, clean or dirty, with three individually sampled pick-ups—a humbucker and a single-coil plus both together—you can switch between the fabulous deep woody Tele tone, and the famous Tele “twang” with ease.
Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster features
- Three Pick-Up Positions – Extensive multi-sampling for all three pick-up positions of a 2010 Telecaster: ’59 SD Humbucker (dual-coil) for a deep woody tone, TM Single Coil for leads with some classic Tele “twang”, and Mid, both pick-ups for a full range tone.
- Rock out with Power Chords – For the heavy rockers and punks out there, a massive suite of power chords (root+fifth) on the Low E/A, A/D and D/G strings (20 multi-velocity power chords per string, per pick-up), keyboard mapped for two hand strumming. Switch between sustained and palm-muted power chords on-the-fly, and use key-switching to add up or down power-slides. All power chords and slides feature per-note samples, and the sustained and palm-mutes feature Alt velocity maps with timing variances.
- Blues chords – One octave of blues chords (maj, maj7, m, m7), keyboard mapped for one hand down/upstroke strumming, with mute slap keyswitch.
- Lead Tele – Choose from a variety of key-switches and string mappings, multi-velocity lead sustained, hammer-on and palm-muted tones, plus slide up or down 1, 2, 7 and 12 semitones, with up to eight different NN-XT string mappings to favour higher or lower strings.
- Fret and string noise mixing – Individually mix fret slide noise, pick-noise, release noise and release resonance.
- Inspirational Tele signature setups and useful presets – Fifteen more rigs inspired by some famous Tele users, including Syd Barrett, Muddy Waters, Graham Coxon, Chrissie Hynde, Albert Collins, PJ Harvey, Bob Dylan, Quo (Rossi/Parfitt), plus exclusive new JP rig patches, including high-gain monsters for your power chords! There are 124 Combinator setups covering rhythm and lead tones and esoteric patches such as Talkboxes, and separate string Combis, all set to play with Mod (Tremolo), Sustain+Expression (Wah) and Aftertouch (Vibrato), with an additional 121 “Light” versions of the full Combinators for reduced memory footprint.
Guitars vol. 2: Performance Telecaster ReFill is available to purchase for £49.95 GBP. A bundle with Guitars vol. 1 is £69.95 GBP.
Diginoiz releases Electro Massive Soundset