Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Joey Sturgis Tones plugins.
Save up to 40% off the awesome JST effects and instruments at Plugin Boutique in our summer sale.
JST Summer Sale
- SideWidener is a powerful mono-compatible spatial widener made by Computer Music Magazine, Boz Digital Labs, and Joey Sturgis Tones. SideWidener is intended to be used on mono content to make it stereo but can also be used on stereo content.
- Transify is a plugin for manipulating the dynamics of your mix. It allows for total creative control of the sustain and transients of your sound! Transify will soon be your most useful mixing tool, allowing you to transform your dynamic sounds to a whole new level. Create tighter low-end or raise the crack of your snare even in a dense mix with just a few knob tweaks. Try Transify in your favorite mixes and hear the difference.
- Pixelator – Audio resolution manipulator for sound design and destruction. This plugin was created with producers, sound designers, and musicians in mind and allows you to create low resolution audio and bit crushed sound through a variety of modes each with different sonic characteristics.
- JST Clip is Joey Sturgis’s version of a clipper that is built with the mixing and mastering engineer in mind. This powerful peak clipper is designed to be an integral part of your dynamic control while preserving your transients and generating harmonic saturation. Prevent digital overs with pleasing sonics, and increase the boldness of your source with ease.
- Gain Reduction Deluxe is intended for vocalists, musicians, engineers, mixers, and all audio production people alike! This compressor will instantly give you mix-ready sounding vocals with little to no effort, just insert the plugin on your track and you’re ready to go. Turn the knobs to tame or tighten your sound! Crank the gain to saturate and distort! Try it on drums and other instruments too. Gain Reduction Deluxe is your new go-to compressor!
- Sub Destroyer – Use Sub Destroyer to program powerful and explosive low-end. Add to existing bass, replace the bass content in a bass guitar performance for perfect pitch using midi, or generate bass drops with extended harmonic range that is more apparent in the mix. Sub Destroyer can also be used to create EDM and Dubstep sounds.
The sale ends August 31st, 2016.