Johannes Unger has released a beta of VSTForx, a VST host application for Windows.
VSTForx is a high creative effect network creation tool which comes as a VST-plugin. You can load any number of VST-plugins and connect them anyway you want.
- Add plug parameter on stage and bind them.
- Operators for parameter connection (inverse, EXP, …)
- Step sequencers and switches.
- Audio2parameter-value modules (e.g. ADSR-trigger).
- Load several VST-instruments and assign them via MIDI-channel.
- Comes as fx, and VSTi.
The VSTForx beta for Windows is available from the beta.tester::zone (free registration).
More information: VSTForx