Jonathan Schmid-Burgk releases Harmony Improvisator
Jonathan Schmid-Burgk has released Harmony Improvisator, a VST plug-in supporting in composing, improvising and creatively exploring harmony.
Harmony Improvisator is intended to develop unusual but not arbitrary harmonic ideas even with little classical harmony knowledge. To this end the program lets you explore, by clicking the mouse, the manifold worlds of harmonies without having to consider rules of part-writing and keys.
Harmony Improvisator features
- Perfect harmonic improvisation.
- Composing with the rules of classic harmonic theory without previous knowledge.
- Complex cadences suitable for all styles of music.
- Improvisation mode for active live performance.
- Visualization of chords depending on their musical function and on a virtual keyboard.
- Compatibility with most VST hosting sequencers (Cubase SX3, Cubase S4, Live 7, Fruity Loops 7).
- Critical saving of time when creating harmonic frames for songs, soundtracks and arrangements.
Visit Jonathan Schmid-Burgk for more information, audio demos and a video demo.