Josh Levy releases BOOM 808 Percussion Synth for Reason
Josh Levy has released the BOOM 808 Percussion Synth, a Rack Extension instrument for Propellerhead Reason.
Create the classic 808 sounds you love and completely new sounds that are limited only by your imagination.
BOOM’s 16 instruments are built using virtual analog synthesis, modeled on the circuitry from the original TR-808. Circuits like the trigger, swing VCA, bridged T-network, and multi-oscillator cymbal wave source are faithfully modeled. But BOOM isn’t a museum piece, it’s a completely updated modern instrument, with added capabilities such as new controls with expanded ranges, and inputs and outputs that go far beyond the original TR-808.
BOOM gives you the bassline too, with a fully playable bass synthesizer using the classic 808 kick. Why waste time searching through samples? With boom, you can instantly get the sounds you want just by tweaking a few knobs.
- Virtual analog modeled percussion and bass synthesizer inspired by the Roland TR-808.
- 16 instruments, and a full bass synthesizer.
- Individual stereo outputs for each instrument.
- CV gate, pan and level control for each instrument.
- Pan and level knobs for each instrument.
- Full automation of all controls.
- Analogify control adds analog flavor.
- Poly or mono per each instrument up to 128 voices.
The BOOM Rack Extension is available to purchase for 49 EUR.
More information: Josh Levy