JungleJungle: 1989 – 1999 samplepack by Blu Mar Ten—Sounds of early drum & bass
Blu Mar Ten has released the JungleJungle: 1989 – 1999 sample pack, exploring some of the sounds use in early drum & bass productions.
This pack is made up of samples taken from tracks in our record collection. It started as a bit of fun to kill time in between proper music work and suddenly became quite large, so it seemed a shame not to share it.
These are not some secret special sounds only available to ‘jungle legends’. Anyone with the tracks and some time to waste could have made this pack.
JungleJungle: 1989 – 1999 features
- Size – 390mb.
- Contents – 650+ breaks, basses, pads, riffs, hits, vocals & FX.
- Format – All samples taken from vinyl or CD and saved as 16bit WAVs.
- No mp3s were involved at any point in the process.
- All samples are cropped & normalized.
- The earliest sample in the pack is from 1989 and the latest is from 1999.
- This pack was created for fun and is not to be sold. All rights remain with the original creators of the samples. If you use these samples for commercial purposes you need to seek the appropriate clearance.
The sample pack is a free download at Blu Mar Ten.
More information: JungleJungle: 1989 – 1999 samplepack