Juno Ju-X has released version 1.5 of Sequera, a MIDI sequencer software for Mac OS X.
Sequera is ideal for creating outstanding song, designing impressive sound, and experimenting future music. With Sequera, your imagination is the limit!
With new Sequera 1.5, you are ready to compose one entire song! While keeping unique functionality for fiber-scoped experimentation, Sequera 1.5 have gotten x4 more tracks and x2 more steps, of course keeping highest quickness as well as the past versions.
So, still you can play Sequera without a preparation of sequence. Like carry a guitar, play it on a gig, you can ad-lib with Sequera at a day onstage.
- Concentrated, 8-track by 16-step note grid (up to 32 tracks by 64 steps).
- Super fast note composition, erasing and switching by clicking GUI and also hitting computer keys.
- Pitch transpose.
- Cool mechanical LED-look ruler.
- Note positional randomization.
- Another randomization feature for notes on the 8th track.
- Completely selectable steps to be looped.
- Mute for each step and track individually.
- Extension for note duration on Main Track 4.
- “Four At Once” edit to enter same notes x4.
- “Groove Pallet” handles note duration, velocity, and micro-timing of notes all in one place. Each element can be looped in different cycles.
- Selectable MIDI note number and pitch-bend for each track as well as MIDI channel. This combination utilizes micro-tuning too.
- “CC Mode” that sequences MIDI-CC commands neatly.
- Memory function for note, duration, velocity, and timing individually.
- Syncs via MIDI beat clock with other devices and the timing lag follows to it.
- All works can be done on the single main window.
- Sensibly built with highest preciseness while optimized in sporty performance.
Sequera for Mac is available to purchase for $129.99 USD.
More information: Sequera