Juno has launched the Groove Armada Remix Competition, an opportunity to have your remix on Groove Armada’s own label and also to win an assortment of top line products.
To celebrate the release of their Red Light project, Groove Armada are offering budding producers the chance to remix ‘RJ’s Theme’ from their latest Red Light Vol 1. EP. Download the parts here to be in with a chance of winning:
- Your mix released on Groove Armada’s WORKit! label
- £300 of Juno vouchers
- Rane SL 3 for Serato Scratch Live (worth £488.50)
- Ableton Live 8 (boxed) (worth €449)
- Ableton Online Course from Manchester Midi School (worth €299)
- SoundCloud Pro account (worth €250)
- Mixed In Key
- Platinum Notes
The Groove Armada Remix Competition submission phase ends on Oct 10th 2011. Remixes will be judged by Groove Armada, and the winner will be announced online.