Karma-Lab updates KARMA Motif Software to v3.1
Karma-Lab has released KARMA Motif Software version 3.1, a major update that adds support for several more Yamaha instruments and Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.
KARMA Motif brings developer Stephen Kay’s award-winning and patented KARMA algorithmic music technology to a number of Yamaha Motif-based models, giving them extensive new interactive groove generation, arpeggiation and arranger-like capabilities. The software uses the Song/Mixing/Multi Mode of the Motif-based instruments to provide 16 part multi-timbral templates with the kind of fully interactive real-time controlled grooves that only KARMA can produce.
Changes in KARMA Motif Software v3.1
- Supports 5 Yamaha instruments: Motif XF, Motif XS, MOXF, MOX and Rack XS.
- Supports Mac OSX 10.4.11 through 10.9.x Mavericks, Universal.
- Supports Windows XP through Windows 8.1, 32 and 64-bit.
- Supports the Steinberg CMC-PD and CMC-QC external controllers, among others.
- Adds additional control ports for use with more external devices at the same time.
- New Previous Scene, Next Scene and Startup Scene functions.
- New Phase Activity Display shows the relationship of each Module’s Phase Pattern.
- Support for scrolling via MouseWheel/Trackpad where applicable.
- Revised and updated Help File including .pdf version; new and updated Tutorials.
- Other new features, enhancements, and improvements.
KARMA Motif for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $199 USD. The update is free for any current owners.
More information: Karma-Lab