KarmaFX Synth Modular 0.94b released
KarmaFX has updated the KarmaFX Synth Modular to version 0.94b.
The update is available for download in plug-in Pack 1.8.
- Wiring two modules that produce an infinite loop, will now result in a warning giving the user a chance to cancel the operation
- Added range and snap options to right click menu on freq. controls in Osc1, Osc2 and Sampler
- Choose between 2,4 and 8 octave range, and optionally snap to cents, semitones and octaves. Default is 2 octaves, no snap
- Tweaked keyb follow on filters
- Setting keyb to 32 now means tracking 100% to incoming pitch, 64=200%, 0=no tracking, -64=-200% etc.
- Tweaked SSE prefetch optimizations
- Bugfix: Fixed possible division by zero bug in Reverb
- Improved performance of modulated LFO’s
- Bugfix: Synth could modify state of incorrect module on entry point causing problems in MFC based hosts,
- Bugfix: Stupid bug had sneaked into v0.93 causing Formant filter to overflow and even crash on some systems
- Bugfix: Host GUI window was allowed to erase background leading to white squares in a few hosts.
“Fixed” by subclassing the parent window
- Bugfix: Wire modulation volumes weren’t saved with the patch
- Bugfix: Numerical precision could lead to signal not reaching zero with amp modulation
- Bugfix: The “Modules producing silence”-optimization resulted in sound-glitches in variable buffer size hosts
- Bugfix: Polyphony was broken in v0.93, especially for chords
- Bugfix: Legato trigger in adsr, envelope and step modules fixed
Visit KarmaFX for more information and a link to download the plug-in Pack with the latest version of KarmaFX Synth Modular.