Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
KarmaFX Synth Modular 0.94b released
KarmaFX has updated the KarmaFX Synth Modular to version 0.94b.
The update is available for download in plug-in Pack 1.8.
- Wiring two modules that produce an infinite loop, will now result in a warning giving the user a chance to cancel the operation
- Added range and snap options to right click menu on freq. controls in Osc1, Osc2 and Sampler
- Choose between 2,4 and 8 octave range, and optionally snap to cents, semitones and octaves. Default is 2 octaves, no snap
- Tweaked keyb follow on filters
- Setting keyb to 32 now means tracking 100% to incoming pitch, 64=200%, 0=no tracking, -64=-200% etc.
- Tweaked SSE prefetch optimizations
- Bugfix: Fixed possible division by zero bug in Reverb
- Improved performance of modulated LFO’s
- Bugfix: Synth could modify state of incorrect module on entry point causing problems in MFC based hosts,
- Bugfix: Stupid bug had sneaked into v0.93 causing Formant filter to overflow and even crash on some systems
- Bugfix: Host GUI window was allowed to erase background leading to white squares in a few hosts.
“Fixed” by subclassing the parent window
- Bugfix: Wire modulation volumes weren’t saved with the patch
- Bugfix: Numerical precision could lead to signal not reaching zero with amp modulation
- Bugfix: The “Modules producing silence”-optimization resulted in sound-glitches in variable buffer size hosts
- Bugfix: Polyphony was broken in v0.93, especially for chords
- Bugfix: Legato trigger in adsr, envelope and step modules fixed
Visit KarmaFX for more information and a link to download the plug-in Pack with the latest version of KarmaFX Synth Modular.