KarmaFX Synth v0.92 released
KarmaFX Synth has been updated to v0.92 (available in Plugin pack 1.6). KarmaFX Synth is a freeware advanced simulated analog modular synthesizer.
- Patches are now selectable as presets in the host instead of the banks!
- Synth now supports more than 2048 samples latency
- Instrument indices now start at 1 instead of 0
- Added “freerun” mode for generators and modulators when Trigger not enabled
- User controls can now be renamed
- Added frequency info to comb filter
- Added value knob and manual mode to MidiData module
- Clicking on “Synth Modular” logo now switches to simplex GUI mode and back
- Bugfix: Blue “collapse” button in Sampler had stopped working. Fixed
- Bugfix: Peak filter gain in Parametric could go out of range. Fixed
- Bugfix: Modulation wires are now updated when switching Parametric filter
- Bugfix: Modulating Comb/Allpass filter parameters caused zipper noise. Fixed
- Bugfix: Changing knobs in control panel did not update host parameters. Fixed
- Bugfix: Patch count would not always go all the way up to 128. Fixed
- Bugfix: Synth sent host automation events when opening the GUI. Fixed
- Bugfix: Loading an FXP with the GUI closed should now work
- Bugfix: Window resize worked incorrectly in some hosts
- Bugfix: Suspend/Resume (bypass) should now work
Visit KarmaFX for more information and a link to download KarmaFX Synth.