KarmaFX has released version 1.0.8 of KarmaFX Synth Modular, an advanced and highly flexible Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit for Windows.
Changes in KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.0.8
- Added Fixed/Auto portamento mode option to right click menu of all porta knobs.
- Added stereo option to reverb module.
- Bugfix: Having two or more GUI instances of the synth open could cause hanging wires and result in crash. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Triangle/Square/Sine wasn’t triggered correctly, sometimes causing a signal with twice the amplitude. Unison could intensify this problem causing clicks. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Stereo, Minimized and On/Off settings weren’t copied when cloning a module. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Osc1 trigger would not init phase in legato mode if module had been off or reset between midi events. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Chorus delay line could go out of range in stereo mode. Fixed.
- Updated manual to revision 1.14 (Requires fresh install).
KarmaFX Synth Modular is available for Windows PC for 76 EUR (ex. VAT) / $96 USD. A new demo version is available (expires November, 2009).
Visit KarmaFX for more information.