Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
KarmaFX updates KarmaFX Synth Modular to v1.0.8
KarmaFX has released version 1.0.8 of KarmaFX Synth Modular, an advanced and highly flexible Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit for Windows.
Changes in KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.0.8
- Added Fixed/Auto portamento mode option to right click menu of all porta knobs.
- Added stereo option to reverb module.
- Bugfix: Having two or more GUI instances of the synth open could cause hanging wires and result in crash. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Triangle/Square/Sine wasn’t triggered correctly, sometimes causing a signal with twice the amplitude. Unison could intensify this problem causing clicks. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Stereo, Minimized and On/Off settings weren’t copied when cloning a module. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Osc1 trigger would not init phase in legato mode if module had been off or reset between midi events. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Chorus delay line could go out of range in stereo mode. Fixed.
- Updated manual to revision 1.14 (Requires fresh install).
KarmaFX Synth Modular is available for Windows PC for 76 EUR (ex. VAT) / $96 USD. A new demo version is available (expires November, 2009).
Visit KarmaFX for more information.