KarmaFX updates KarmaFX Synth Modular to v1.09
KarmaFX has released version 1.09 of KarmaFX Synth Modular, an advanced and highly flexible simulated analog modular synthesizer and effect unit for Windows PC.
Some of the best user banks are now bundled with the registered version, including: Alexeus Knober BASS, Consonance, Gonzo, PsyKick, PsyBass, Teh Flos Bank and The Fall. That’s more than 1300 patches total.
Changes in KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.09
- Bugfix: Sample index was reset in sampler when loading a new sample. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Knob state was not reset after the global Show Modulation was enabled and then disabled. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Crash when routing an infinite: delay->eq10->(back to delay). Fixed.
- Bugfix: Step sequencer not reset on transport change when trigger was disabled. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Wobbly Bobbly patch (and possibly others) were broken due to a modulation initialization bug. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Ambience reverb was using the wrong profile compared to KarmaFX Reverb. Fixed.
- Some of the best user banks from stuff are now bundled with the registered version.
KarmaFX Synth Modular for Windows PC (VST) is available to purchase for €76 EUR + VAT / $112 USD.
More information: KarmaFX