KarmaFX updates KarmaFX Synth Modular to v1.10
KarmaFX has released version 1.10 of KarmaFX Synth Modular, an advanced and highly flexible simulated analog modular synthesizer and effect unit for Windows PC.
Changes in Synth Modular v1.10
- Added recording functionality to the sampler module.
- Added copy & paste buttons to the pattern module for easier pattern duplication.
- Added “New” item to input menus that adds a new default module and automatically patches it to the respective module or knob.
- The “New Bank” menuitem has been removed from main pop-up and added to the bank selection menu instead.
- Re-enabled the non-resetting, analog-style envelope attack (was disabled in v1.07). An “Analog” option has been added to the ADSR envelope attack knob. This option is on by default.
- Added “Crossfade Sustain Loop” option to right click menu in Sampler. If sustain is enabled this will alter the sample to create a seamless sustain loop by crossfading the attack/sustain/release areas.
- The keyrange/velocity view in sampler has been extended to also show the ranges of any pressed keys.
- A sample selection region can now be resized by shift-left dragging mouse close to the borders of the region.
- Shift now has to be held down when pressing up and down arrows in sampler to autoload samples from disk.
- A modules input menu now grays out the item that makes it patch to itself.
- Shift-double clicking on sample area in sampler now selects sustain region/all of sample.
- Default ADSR curve is now set to Exp.
- Location of the output module has been changed in the Empty patch template.
- Bugfix: Amplifier did not respond correctly to all-notes-off midi events. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Playing multisamples was broken. Sustain was wrongfully enabled when loading some SFZ files. Fixed.
- Bugfix: 303Like Kybd tracking was not working in 4 pole mode. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Fixed possible threading issue when connecting modulators.
- Bugfix: Interpolation across sustain loops in sampler was broken. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Fixed denormal issue in output module.
- Bugfix: Reduced GDI usage.
- Manual has been updated to revision 1.15 (requires fresh install).
KarmaFX Synth Modular for Windows PC (VST) is available to purchase for €76 EUR + VAT / $112 USD.
More information: KarmaFX
URS releases Phat C (Public Beta)