Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
KarmaFX updates KarmaFX Synth Modular to v1.0.7
KarmaFX has released version 1.0.7 of KarmaFX Synth Modular, an advanced and highly flexible Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit for Windows.
Changes in KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.0.7
- Added modulation range option (of factors 1,2,4 or 8) to the right click menu of all Mod knobs.
- ADSR module attack now always resets level on trigger, regardless of Clk option.
- Added support for loading of .wav files with more than 2 channels, truncated to stereo.
- The Show modulation option has now been made sticky.
- Loop_start and Loop_end info is now read on sfz import.
- The default exponential curve in the envelope module has been inverted.
- Slightly speeded up overall load time.
- Improved video recording. More framerate and audio options are now available.
- Some bug fixes, check here for details.
KarmaFX Synth Modular is available for Windows PC for 76 EUR (ex. VAT) / $96 USD. The demo version has been updated as well, it expires September, 2009.
Visit KarmaFX for more information.