KarmaFX has released version 1.0.7 of KarmaFX Synth Modular, an advanced and highly flexible Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit for Windows.
Changes in KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.0.7
- Added modulation range option (of factors 1,2,4 or 8) to the right click menu of all Mod knobs.
- ADSR module attack now always resets level on trigger, regardless of Clk option.
- Added support for loading of .wav files with more than 2 channels, truncated to stereo.
- The Show modulation option has now been made sticky.
- Loop_start and Loop_end info is now read on sfz import.
- The default exponential curve in the envelope module has been inverted.
- Slightly speeded up overall load time.
- Improved video recording. More framerate and audio options are now available.
- Some bug fixes, check here for details.
KarmaFX Synth Modular is available for Windows PC for 76 EUR (ex. VAT) / $96 USD. The demo version has been updated as well, it expires September, 2009.
Visit KarmaFX for more information.