KarmaFX has released version 1.04 of Synth Modular, and version 2.1 of the KarmaFX Plugin Pack.
The updates mainly contain bugfixes. See changelogs below. A couple of new features have been added to the Synth and a fresh install is required. Registered users should have received their new download link by e-mail. Synth Modular price has been adjusted to take into account the recent rise in the US dollar.
Changes in Modular Synth v1.04
- Added Kybd tracking support to parametric filter (in lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch mode).
- Replaced random waveform in lfo with one that has 1 step-change per period unlike old random that does 16. Old random has been renamed to ‘Random16′.
- Added right click volume-range option (+6dB (default), +12dB or +24dB) to output module.
- Added Clk option to Envelope and Step modules.
- Added Linear, Cubic and Hermite curve modes to Envelope module.
- Sampler now also imports loop info from .wav files if available.
- Added limited support for .sfz soundfont import in Sampler.
- Updated and added new patches. Changed almost all patches to be tuned in C.
- Many GUI improvements/fixes and other bug fixes.
The new KarmaFX Plugin-Pack features an ugrade of the VST SDK from 2.2 to 2.3 for the Equalizer and Reverb, Reverb performance tweaks, and some bugfixes.
Visit KarmaFX for more information and a detailed changelog.