Kazrog updates Recabinet to v3.0.4
Kazrog has updated Recabinet, a cabinet simulator effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Recabinet is the world’s ultimate cabinet simulator, launched in 2008 as the most comprehensive speaker cabinet impulse response library on the market. Since then, it has become a secret weapon of major artists and producers such as Steve Stevens, Vernon Reid, Devildriver, and Ill Niño.
Changes in Recabinet v3.0.4
- EQ Bypass on each band of EQ is available. Simply click the toggle lights to enable/disable an EQ band.
- All EQ and volume adjustments are now available in Hz and dB as tooltips when you hover the mouse over a knob.
- All knobs in the plugin interface can be double-clicked to reset to their default positions.
- [Pro Tools] Fixed a bug where sessions in sample rates other than 44.1 could create warped audio output until the plugin interface was opened.
- [Cubase] Fixed a bug where high instance counts of Recabinet 3 crashed Cubase during repeated batch exports.
Recabinet for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $129.99 USD.
More information: Recabinet