Keith McMillen Instruments has announced a user community site, which acts as a hub for artists to unlock the potential of KMI gear.
Keith McMillen Instruments, developer of the most expressive instruments for making music with computers, today announced a new destination for users to share software templates and hardware presets to further unlock the potential of KMI gear. Got a great project or idea? Share it with the KMI community!
Here are some of the projects the KMI team created and some by our clever users:
- QuNeo Pad Animator – program pad LED sequences on the QuNeo in any DAW
- QuNexus Scales Mode – enables easy playing within a user specified scale and key on QuNexus
- QuNeo Demo Lab – an efficient and fun way to get acquainted with QuNeo’s massive feature set
- QuNeo Enhanced Note Mode – lets you play in tune in a variety of scales
- QuNexus Monomachine Control – enables use of polyphonic pressure and tilt to modulate Elektron Monomachine parameters