Keith McMillen Instruments updates SoftStep Editor for Mac to v2.0
Keith McMillen Instruments has released version 2.0 of the SoftStep Editor software for the Mac platform, which includes a number of improvements made based on user feedback.
Changes in SoftStep Editor for Mac v2.0
- 8 times faster load time using 500 MB less memory.
- Foot On as a source for all corners of the Nav Pad.
- Advanced Key Lockout Modes.
- Ability to switch between using 0-127 and 1-128 values.
- MSB & LSB pitch bend support.
- Settable MSB & LSB for bank messages.
The updated SoftStep Editor for Mac is available to download now.
More information: Keith McMillen Instruments