Keolab has released version 1.1 of Spicy Guitar, an innovative acoustic guitar simulation software for Windows and Mac.
Spicy Guitar is a physically modeled acoustic guitar synthesizer. Relying on a break-through technology, its sounds are rich, natural and lively. With an easy-to-use chords detection system and many guitarist playing techniques included, Spicy Guitar enables complex rhythms composition and advanced physical-based sound design.
Changes in Spicy Guitar v1.1
- 12 new types of chords detected.
- “no 3rd” and “no 5th” chords now detected.
- inversions detection system improved.
- “strum up” and “strum down” control keys can now be used for any notes on the fretboard which allows custom chords strumming and easy tremolo.
- turning off the sustain will now only mute sustained notes that the user has released.
Spicy Guitar is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST, AU and standalone) for 89 EUR.
More information: Spicy Guitar