kiloHearts has updated its kHs ONE software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
The release focuses on improving the audio quality and UI based on feedback from users. Also, a manual is released, publicly available in HTML and PDF format.
Changes in kHs ONE v1.011
- Shift can now be held for precision dragging of knobs and sliders.
- Envelope attack has been tweaked to allow true instant attack.
- Envelope precision has been improved.
- Filter response has been improved.
- The range of unison detune and spread has been doubled.
- Patch saving/loading is reworked.
- A bug in the waveshaper that in some cases could lead to popping noises has been fixed.
- In some cases the Delay display showed a ms value when 16th is selected, which has been fixed.
kHs ONE is currently available for the special price of 39 EUR (regular 99 EUR).
More information: kiloHearts