kiloHearts updates kHs ONE virtual synthesizer to v1.012
kiloHearts has updated kHs ONE, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
At kiloHearts we believe that the system requirements for a virtual instrument shouldn’t include a PhD in Synthesis. Getting to the sound you want should just be a matter of thinking what you want to do, and do it. Therefore kHs ONE is designed to put all its features at your fingertips. Download the demo and try it out for yourself!
Changes in kiloHearts v1.012
- Noise waveform has been added to the main oscillators.
- Oscillator sync has been added to the main oscillators.
- Fixed a problem where renaming preset’s didn’t work well in Cubase and Nuendo.
- Fixed a problem where Synapse Orion had a hard time detecting kHs ONE after it had been installed.
- Fixed a problem where FXB/FXP files exported by kHs ONE can not be loaded by some DAWs.
- Fixed a performance bug in chorus where it would not stop processing even when silent.
- Fixed an UI bug where the Global LFO Rate knob behaved a bit strangely when the LFO was in Sync mode.
kHs ONE is currently available for the special price of 39 EUR (regular 99 EUR).
More information: kiloHearts
Harpex updates Harpex-B to v1.2