kiloHearts has announced it has updated its plugins with new features, improvements & fixes.
Long overdue, we have finally released a batch of updates for all our plugins! Some are big, some are small, and some are just right.
Changes in kiloHearts plugins
- Multipass split modulation — the frequency splits in Multipass are now modulateable. This means you can now make even crazier sounds, or just make nicer preset macros to quickly tweak splits.
- Numeric input — All FX plugins now support numeric input on knobs and controls. Just right click anything and write the value you want.
- Multipass presets: Animatronix — The winner of the Multipass preset competition, Animatronix, has made a bank with 21 awesome rhythmic and atmospheric presets. They’re now included in Factory Presets in the folder aptly named “Animatronix”.
- Polished knobs.
- Bug fixes & tweaks:
- kHs ONE now properly kills sound when the DAW resets
- Multipass now properly limits the number of modulations per source (14), and the UI doesn’t overflow
- Some popup menus were unclickable in Reaper, which is now fixed
- Multipass now displays a small notification if any snapins in a preset have expired trials
- Multipass and Snap Heap now properly tracks if a preset is changed (for the “Discard Changes?” prompt).
Updated versions of the plugins are now available for download.
More information: kiloHearts