Kirnu has announced version 1.0 of Cream, a MIDI performer plugin for Windows and Mac.
With Cream it’s very easy to create catching lead parts, bouncing bass lines, swinging drums and lots of other cool stuff. The only obstacle is your imagination :)
Cream isn’t like any traditional MIDI arpeggiator or sequencer. It’s a lot more. With simple and clever design it has been made easy to learn and operate. You can easily create cool performances by tweaking only couple of controls. If this is not enough for you there are so many ways you can control Cream that you never feel bored with it.
Cream 1.0 features
- 4 independent tracks which can be assigned to different key range and MIDI in/out.
- 12 patterns per track.
- Control Zone for changing most important parameters via external keyboard or MIDI events.
- Free rate tweaking. Now rate can be changed also in hertz.
- Chord memory with 16 independent memory slots.
- Pattern sequencer for automated sequencing.
- Sample accurate MIDI engine.
- MIDI learn for all knob controls.
- Note release functionality which enables more smooth live playing.
- New preset system.
- Copy/paste functionality.
- Complete new pattern step data section:
- New tool section enables easy data editing.
- All data sections are independent from each other.
- Data sections can be looped with several different loop modes.
- CHRDMEM section enables different chords to be used in every step.
- SEQ section enables sequencing the notes.
- 8 CC controls in each pattern.
- And lots of more…
Cream for Windows and Mac (32/64-bit, VST/AU) is available to purchase for 35 EUR.
More information: Kirnu