- 680 clean, high-fidelity stereo samples (93 Mb Zip file, 185 Mb uncompressed)
- Over 140 pots, pans, kettles, lids, bowls, containers and more
- Multiple hits: bottoms, sides, rims with mallet and light stick
- Recorded with a Marantz EC-335 split-stereo microphone, 16 bit/44.1 kHz stereo, WAV format
- Photo of each item included for easy identification
One of the Kitchen Kits instruments: A 11×8 inch aluminum cake pan
Note: the password for the archive is Excelsior (case sensitive).
Visit Welsh’s Synthesizer Cookbook for more information.