Klanghelm has updates its VUTM VU meter and trim plugin for Windows and Mac.
VUMT taken to the next level. Lots of improvements and new features. It’s now a fully tweakable VU meter.
Changes in VUMT v1.5.7
- A new settings panel to adjust rise/fallback times of the meter and a new unique overshoot parameter so you can replicate your favorite analog VU meter you are familiar with.
- New smoother, even more accurate needle animation.
- Additional PPM mode implemented with adjustable rise/fall times.
- Improved clip LED (lights up yellow/orange when exceeding a predefined level – you headroom) and turns red when digital clipping is taking place.
- Switchable numerical readout for peak and VU values.
- Switchable hold needle which shows the current max VU value.
- and more…
VUMT for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) is available to purchase for 6.28 EUR.
More information: Klanghelm