Klanglabs has released Granola version 2.0 RC1, a freeware granulation tool that can be used as a VST instrument (generator) and effect plug-in.
Granola 2 features
- Wave file loader: Now you can load WAV files also
- Record button: It records the input signal (you should click this prior to make any sound, unless you loaded a WAV sample)
- Granola big slider: With it, you can virtually “travel” across the recorded audio sample
- Volume, Pitch, Cutoff, Grain Size, Smooth, Panning FX, Panning FX Speed, Random FX, Random FX Speed
- Play with keyboard while moving slider (A – 3 = Original Pitch)
Instructions for Granola v2.0 are included in the download.
Visit Klanglabs for more information and a link to download Granola v2.0 RC1.