Kong Audio has released updated versions of all Chinee Series plug-ins.
Changes in Kong Audio plug-ins
- New 12-note Keyswitching Patches. All plugins (except for Chineekong V2+) now come with new presets utilizing 12-note (C1-B1) keyswitching, giving users a vastly improved live playability. Also added is a more detailedly mapped basic patch to each of the 7 plugins. The new patches breath a new life to the plugins.
- No more abrupt notes cutting off during the keyswitching process.
- Pitch Envelope is now added to ChineeWinds and ChineeNanxiao besides Guzheng.
- Changes are made to keyswitching in Chineekong V2+ under the hood. Now keyswitching must be confined to MIDI channel 1, but no more abrupt notes cutting-off during the keyswitching process. It’s now practical to set up keyswitching in Chineekong V2+ and use it either for live performance or sequencing.
- Updated Guzheng soundbank. (Installing this updated soundbank to be used with the new plugin dll is mandatory.)
Visit Kong Audio for more information.