Korg announces microKORG XL
Korg has announced the microKORG XL, a new big brother to the popular microKORG synth.
The original microKORG is loved and used daily by musicians around the world – from keyboardists to guitarists – enabling everyone to experience the enjoyment of a great synthesizer. Now an advanced microKORG is available; a synthesizer that lets you generate your own personal sound, packing a cutting-edge sound engine and powerful effects into a compact, vintage-like body. Welcome the microKORG XL
microKORG XL main features
- New vintage design is both fresh and nostalgic.
- Korg’s renowned MMT Multi Modeling Technology, optimized for the microKORG XL.
- Sixteeen band vocoder for voice controlled effects. A gooseneck microphone is included, so you can begin vocoding right away.
- 128 powerful sounds are built-in and ready for immediate use.
- Intuitive sound selection; simply specify the music genre and instrument category.
- Seventeen powerful KAOSS derived effects.
- Newly developed natural touch mini keyboard is compact, yet easy to play.
- Editing software can be downloaded from the Korg website, as well as converted MS2000 and microKORG programs.
- Battery powered for on-the-go enjoyment.
The microKORG XL will be available early 2009.
Visit Korg for more information.
de la Mancha announces bathtub special offer