Korg has announced the PANDORA mini, a personal multi effect processor.
The highly-acclaimed PANDORA – now in miniature! Anytime, anywhere, play that song on your guitar or bass with your favorite set of effects.
The first-generation PANDORA appeared in 1995. This revolutionary product dramatically changed the concept of a multi-effect unit, placing great sound and unheard of versatility into a compact body. Constantly evolving, the PANDORA Series became a long-selling favorite for guitarists and bassists around the world.
Pandora mini features
- Ultra-compact pocket-size multi-effect designed for both guitar and bass.
- Powered by “REMS” modeling technology.
- 200 preset programs (including song presets).
- 200 user programs locations for storing your own sounds.
- 158 types of amazing amps and effects.
- Use up to seven effects at once.
- 100 different rhythm patterns plus a built-in metronome; ideal for composing and practice..
- AUX input for jamming along to your favorite songs on CD, MP3, etc.; Ability to change the pitch of the Aux input by ± one octave.
- TAP button makes it easy to set the delay time or the tempo of the Rhythm.
- Four program memory buttons allow one-touch recall of your favorite programs.
- Auto-tuner with muting.
- Backlit LCD screen ensures good visibility, even in dim locations.
- Stylish body, available in either black or white.
- Sound editing software; edit sounds and manage programs from your computer (available for download from the Korg website).
- Two-way power: batteries or USB bus power.