Korg has released version 1.2.0 of iELECTRIBE, a virtual analog groovebox app for iOS.
With the iELECTRIBE, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer. Simply choose a part (or sound) and touch the 16-step sequencer to quickly build a groove. This easy-to-use interface combines forces with the iPad’s 9.7” multi touch display to offer an intuitive “hardware” feel, sure to inspire and captivate the imagination of any user.
The iELECTRIBE faithfully recreates the historic ELECTRIBE·R’s entire sound engine and sequencer capabilities. In addition, it provides advanced Motion Sequencing, eight supercharged effect types, plus 64 new preset patterns that instantly allow the user to create music in a wide variety of dance and electronic music styles. Get started today!
Changes in iELECTRIBE v1.2.0
- iELECTRIBE can now be played using external USB-MIDI devices.
- An Auto Restore function has been added which enables the last edit status to be automatically restored.
- A Backup function has been added that enables you to make backups of pattern data.
- Now compatible with iOS 4.3.
- A few minor bugs have also been addressed, improving operational stability.
iELECTRIBE for iOS 4.2 or later is available to purchase for the introductory price of $9.99 USD until April 30, 2011 (regular $19.99 USD).