Korg intros KR mini rhythm machine
Korg has announced the KR mini, an easy, simple and compact rhythm machine with a built-in speaker and optional battery power for play-anywhere convenience.
Many musicians wish that they could enjoy casually performing while being backed up by real rhythm patterns rather than just a metronome. Korg has responded to these wishes with the KR Mini rhythm machine.
It features a simple design that eliminates all complex functions, looks that overflow with nostalgia and analog-like controls. Playing a rhythm pattern is easy as making selection and pressing play. A total of 60 diverse rhythm patterns and 120 fills are ready to accompany you. Easy, simple and compact, the KR mini can play its role anywhere.
KR mini features
- Easy-to-use design; just select a rhythm pattern and press the play button.
- Chain function lets you arrange your favorite rhythm patterns and fill-ins to create complete songs.
- Optional foot switches gives you hands-free control over fill-in/start/stop.
- Tap the 16 pads for finger drumming or recording your own rhythms.
- Built-in speaker with 2W output for jamming anywhere without the need for an additional monitor.
- Headphone/speaker jack for quiet practice or connection to a mixer or monitoring system.
- Two-way power; use the optional AC adaptor or batteries (AA alkaline batteries x 3).
The KR mini is scheduled for release in November 2013, priced at $79.99 USD.