Korg MMA130, Mobile Monitor Amplifier
Korg has announced the MMA130, a new mobile monitor amp.
The MMA130 powered monitor amp will bring out your best performances in any situation, indoor or outdoor. With a truly professional array of inputs and outputs, as well as a four-channel mixer, it’s incredibly versatile. The MMA130 can operate on batteries, and can also provide power to your musical instrument via a 9V DC output jack.
In spite of the MMA130’s portable size, it boasts an astounding power amp that projects an impressive amount of volume. The MMA130’s versatility allows it to excel in any situation. It’s a great choice for street live performances by a keyboardist or mobile DJ, and can also be used as a stage monitor.
- Powered monitor amp; ideal for street performances.
- Built-in four-channel mixer: two mic/line inputs and two line inputs.
- XLR/TRS balanced mic/line inputs; 1/4″ unbalanced line inputs.
- AUX inputs accommodate RCA plugs, mini-stereo plugs, or 1/4″ phone plugs.
- Two-way power allows AC or battery operation.
- Six C batteries allow up to approximately 12 hours of operation (in ECO mode).
- Twelve C batteries allow up to approximately 24 hours of operation (in ECO mode).
- POWER MODE switch (Max, Eco) reduces battery consumption and current draw.
- DC9V output jack provides power to instruments such as the Wavedrum, microSAMPLER, etc..
- Newly developed amp power supply circuit and high-efficiency speaker delivers impressive 105 dB output even on battery power.
- Three-band equalizer.
- Anti-feedback function suppresses acoustic feedback.
- Versatile body design allows either vertical or horizontal placement.
- Mounting hole accommodates a dedicated speaker stand.
- Wavedrum stand can be attached.