Korg has announced that it is now shipping the PS60, a performance synthesizer.
Designed for the gigging – or soon to be gigging – musician, the affordable Korg PS60 delivers premium sounds and professional effects in an easy-to-use package. Heavy on hardware, the PS60’s new dedicated performance controls keep all the needs of the performer close at hand.
Korg PS60 features
- Instant access to six essential sound categories – Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth.
- 440 impeccably voiced, ready-to-play, sounds created by Korg’s renowned programmers.
- Korg’s latest EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – integrated) sound technology.
- Create and save up to 20 split and layered “Performances”– on the fly!
- Intuitive front panel layout with dedicated hardware controllers for frequently-used functions.
- Nine dedicated knobs provide live control of the master modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects.
- Free editing software allows the PS60 to run as a plug-in with your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS).
- Great-feeling, responsive, semi-weighted 61-key Natural Touch keyboard.
The PS60 is now shipping for $899 USD (MSRP).