Korg releases iMS-20, analog synth studio for iPad
Korg has released iMS-20, a complete music production app for iPad.
It consists of a complete recreation of the legendary Korg MS-20 analog synth with the patching capability, plus a 16-step analog sequencer based on the Korg SQ-10, a six-part drum machine which can create drum parts by simply tapping the buttons, and a seven-channel mixer with 14 types of effects.
In addition, iMS-20 offers dual Kaoss Pads allowing you to generate music by simply stroking the pad and moving your fingers over it. Experiment to come up with wild musical phrase! And with access to the SoundCloud audio platform*, you can publish your songs, or collaborate on ideas with people anywhere in the world from within the app!
- A complete recreation of the legendary Korg MS-20 analog synth.
- Built-in 16-step analog sequencer to control the sound.
- Music production studio with the MS-20 mono synth, a six-part drum machine, and a mixer.
- Kaoss Pad function allows intuitive performance and control.
- Publish and share your iMS-20 songs online with the SoundCloud music distribution site.
The Korg iMS-20 for iPad ( iOS 3.2 or later) is available to purchase for a special introductory price of $15.99 USD until January 31, 2011 (regular price $32.99).