Korg Wavedrum Mini, drum and percussion synth goes compact
Korg has announced the Wavedrum Mini, a compact percussion synthesizer with built-in speaker, battery-powered portability, and a revolutionary sensor clip that transforms nearly any object into an instrument.
The all-new Wavedrum Mini carries on this sound concept in a compact and portable format – complete with a built-in speaker and battery power for play anywhere convenience. In addition to its dynamic pad surface, the Wavedrum Mini also includes a newly-developed sensor clip which can be attached to a table, cup, or any object, allowing it to be played as a percussion instrument. Using the sensor clip and the pad allows two sounds to be played at once, doubling the Wavedrum Mini’s performance potential. Choose from 100 great sounds; add in one of the 10 exciting effects; play along to one of the 100 internal rhythm patterns, or record with unlimited overdubs using the built-in Looper. The possibilities are endless. The Wavedrum Mini will appeal to musicians who value a truly original performance, or to any beginner simply looking to enjoy playing a musical instrument.
Wavedrum Mini features
- Portable percussion synthesizer built on Korg’s renowned Wavedrum technology.
- Play two sounds at once for a rich musical experience:
- Play one sound from the dynamic pad.
- Play a second sound from any surface or object using the sensor clip.
- 100 Ready-to-play sounds ranging from acoustic tones to synthetic sounds.
- 100 Rhythm patterns serve as a rhythmic guide or provide jam-along-fun.
- 10 Preset audio effects; select any effect and enhance any sound.
- On-board Looper allows unlimited overdub layering for complex, multi-sound patterns.
- Share your sounds using the built-in speaker, or practice using headphones.
- Battery operation lets you play with confidence on the street, outdoors or anywhere.
- AC Adapter and mounting strap are included.
Morevox releases Elektromorph GEIST Edition