The update extends the Gentleman’s Edition with support for external sidechain input, a new INERTIA timing mode inspired by mechanisms common to opto-couplers, new rotary SC and GR level meters, and much more.
Changes in Kotelnikov v1.1.0
- New External sidechain options (GE only).
- New INERTIA and -INERTIA modes (GE only).
- DRY MIX can now be switched to a more traditional DRY WET mode.
- ATTACK and RELEASE PEAK ranges increased.
- New FDR mode: EL curve (equal loudness curve) (GE only).
- New circular meters for SC level and gain reduction.
- Added support for stepped sliders and custom parameter steps.
- Text input field below knobs can now be dragged like knobs.
- Various stability fixes.
Kotelnikov is available as a free download; The Gentleman’s Edition costs 40 EUR (VST/AU/AAX). Updates are free of charge.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs