KResearch has released version 1.1 of KR-Delay FS, a free delay plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This release of KR-Delay FS comes with many new features like host sync capability for durations from 1/64 to 1/1 plus Triplet and Dot modes, three operating modes Stereo,Link and Ping-Pong, fully independent controls for all parameters in Stereo mode, independent Low Pass / High Pass resonant filters and Panning controls. The graphical display has visual representations of all the parameters of the effect processor for easier preset creation and adjustment.
KR-Delay FS v1.1 features
- Input selector – Left, Right and Stereo
- Stereo, Link and Ping-Pong modes
- Host Sync mode from 1/64 – 1/1 plus T and D modes.
- Independent Panning controls
- Low Pass/ High Pass Filters with Resonant control
- Filters On-Off switch
- Graphical representation of all effect parameters
- Independent feedback controls
- Independent Dry/Wet controls
- Independent Output Level controls from -12db to 12db
- Windows XP,Vista (VST)
- Mac OSX UB (VST,AU)
- Support for User definable presets
- (Save & Load) via Host interface
KR-Delay FS v1.1 is available for Windows (VST) and Mac (Universal Binary VST/AU).
More information: KResearch