KR-Imager STR uses a frequency domain engine which divides the signal in hundreds of individual frequency components allowing a very detailed expansion of the input audio signal by means of user selectable algorithms.
KR-Imager STR features
- Proprietary STR (Spectral Transformation ReSynthesis) DSP engine operating exclusively in the frequency domain for unique effect production.
- Primary and secondary “Shape” algorithm selection control.
- Effect “Depth” control.
- Algorithm “Sweep” speed control.
- Morph enable control.
- Morph speed control.
- Morph Freeze enable control.
- Morph algorith mix control for freezed morphing.
- Left/Right/Both input channel selector.
KR-Imager is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $89 USD.