Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
KResearch releases KR-Reverb FS v1.1
KResearch has released version 1.1 of KR-Reverb FS, an easy to use Reverb processor based on features found on the Reverberation module of our commercial product KR-Space.
KR-Reverb FS (formerly KR-Micro Reverb) is designed for ease of use by adjusting internally the equalization and damping controls to optimal levels for producing a warm reverb sound suitable for a wide range of applications.
KR-Reverb FS features
- Adjustable Early and Late reflections size.
- Adjustable Diffusion control.
- Adjustable Decay control.
- Adjustable Listener position control.
- Dry/Wet Mix adjustment.
- Host Sampling Frequency up to 96KHz.
- Support for User definable presets (Save & Load) via Host interface.
KR-Reverb FS is available as freeware for Windows and Mac (VST/AU UB).
Viist KResearch for more information.