Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
KResearch updates KR-Imager STR to v1.2
KResearch has released version 1.2 of KR-Imager STR, a stereo image enhancer audio plug-in with unique processing capabilities.
KR-Imager STR uses a frequency domain engine which divides the signal in hundreds of individual frequency components allowing a very detailed expansion of the input audio signal by means of user selectable algorithms.
Changes in KR-Imager STR v1.2
- Strong Transform Mode which achieves wider channel separation.
- New Gain control for Strong Transform Mode.
- Version 1.0 – 1.1 presets are supported in the “Normal Transform” mode.
- New Skin.
- Compatibility fixes for Vista and Vista 64bit.
- Compatibility fixes for Windows XP and Windows XP 64bit.
KR-Imager STR is available for Windows and Mac (AU/VST) for $89 USD. A demo version is available for download here.
Visit KResearch for more information.