Kriminal releases Krolar SX-2
Kriminal has releases Krolar SX-2, a freeware VST instrument for Windows, inspired by the Roland SH-2.
Krolar SX-2 features
- OSC1: sine/saw/pulse.
- OSC2: saw/pulse/noise.
- SubOsc: square (-1 oct below the settings of OSC1).
- 4pole LP self oscillating filter.
- Modulator (LFO): sine/square/S&H with rate and delay.
- AutoBend: begins below/above (-2/+2 octaves) key pressed and slides to that pitch.
- PWM: LFO/Man/Env – the slider adjust the pulse width or the amount of LFO/Env modulation (the LFO for PWM is a smooth sine with no delay).
- Pitch Mod: controls amount of pitch modulation by the LFO.
- Tuning: OSC2 has its own tuning section, Wide and Narrow (+/-1750 cents or +/-200 cents).
- the SH-2 was monophonic, Krolar SX-2 has a small red button (top right) that allows you to switch from monophonic (low note priority) to polyphonic (6 voices).
Krolar SX-2 is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Download it here.
MeldaProduction releases MUltraMaximizer