Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Kriminal releases TWILIGHT VSTi
Kriminal, who helped in the development of the first Karnage synth by Krakli, has released a number of plugins over the past few weeks.
The latest synth is TWILIGHT, a freeware synth featuring 2 OSC’s (EVM LightWave), each with its own filter, filter envelope and amp envelope. It also has MOD and Chorus, and LFO controls. According to Kriminal it’s good for delicate/digital/metalic sounds.
Kriminal also released:
- DANTE, a 2 OSC poly synth
- KRM-101, a simple synth capable of some cool bass/lead sounds (based on the 80′s Roland SH-101)
- NIETZSCHE, a basic synth using 2 Unison OSC’s and a Sub OSC
- SARTRE XT, a 2 OSC synth where each VCO can produce 6 diff waveforms similatneously
- VOLTAIRE, a simple 1 OSC (saw/sq) monosynth for making old school acid basslines
- PULSE80R, a 8 OSC synth with pulse waves only
- KOMBAT, a synth suitable for bass and lead sounds
- CZAR, a Phase Distortion synth
- KRM-SFP, a simple Soundfont Player